Your vehicle may be equipped with a 115 Volt AC (150
Watt maximum) power outlet located on the back of the
center console. This outlet can power cellular phones,
electronics and other low power devices requiring power
up to 150 Watts. Certain high-end video games, such as
Playstation3 and XBox360 will exceed this power limit, as
will most power tools.
The power inverter is designed with built-in overload
protection. If the power rating of 150 Watts is exceeded,
the power inverter will automatically shut down. Once
the electrical device has been removed from the outlet the
inverter should automatically reset. If the power rating
exceeds approximately 170 Watts, the power inverter
may have to be reset manually. To reset the inverter
manually press the power inverter button OFF and ON.
To avoid overloading the circuit, check the power ratings
on electrical devices prior to using the inverter.
The control switch for the outlet is located in the switch
bank above the climate controls.
Power Inverter Switch
Press and release the switch once to turn on the power
outlet. A status indicator in the switch will illuminate in
approximately one second to indicate that power is
available at the outlet. Press and release the switch again
to turn off the power outlet. The status indicator will also
NOTE: Due to built-in overload protection, the power
outlet will shut down if the 115 Volt AC (150 Watt
maximum) power rating is exceeded.
To avoid serious injury or death:
Х Do not use a three-prong adaptor.
Х Do not insert any objects into the receptacles.
Х Do not touch with wet hands.
Х Close the lid when not in use.
Х If this outlet is mishandled, it may cause an
electric shock and failure.
Ashtray(s) and Cigarette Lighter
Your vehicle may have this feature. The ashtray is removable and fits into the front cupholder. Notice: If you put papers, pins, or other flammable items in the ashtray, hot cigarettes or other smoking materials could ignite them and possibly damage your vehicle. Never put flammable items in ...
If Steam Is Coming From Your Engine
CAUTION: Steam from an overheated engine can burn you badly, even if you just open the hood.Stay away from the engine if you see or hear steam coming from it. Just turn it off and get everyone away from the vehicle until it cools down. Wait until there is no sign of steam or coolant before ...
Carbon Monoxide Warnings
WARNING! Carbon monoxide (CO) in exhaust gases is deadly. Follow the precautions below to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning: Х Do not inhale exhaust gases. They contain carbon monoxide, a colorless and odorless gas, which can kill. Never run the engine in a closed area, such as a garage, ...